Our Objectives are to:
- Promote the establishment of model palliative care services in Nigeria
- Promote training in palliative care and the incorporation into training curriculum of health professionals
- Develop palliative care training programmes suitable for Nigeria and other Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Develop standardized palliative care guidelines and protocols for different levels of health care service
- Promote the availability of affordable palliative care drugs for all in need of them
- Promote and support relevant research in palliative care in Nigeria and Africa as whole.
- Build capacity for carers and volunteers in palliative care
- Work in collaboration with the Ministries of Health and other line ministries ( State and Federal), and development agencies to foster palliative care training and affordable service
- Develop linkage/ network for exchange programmes and fellowship